1. Why choose Washington Capital Investments LLC?
First, we are a local owned business. We pride ourselves on handling every situation with empathy, compassion, and professionalism. Second, we strive to improve our local community by taking a portion of the proceeds from each transaction and giving back to our local community.
We make selling simple and easy.
There’s no need for:
1—Realtors. Sell your home without having to pay thousands in realtor commissions
2—Repairs. We don’t need you to do any repairs. We will buy your home in its current condition.
3–Bank approval. We buy your home with cash, so there’s no need to wait and hope that we can qualify for a loan. We can close quickly….or on any timeframe that suits you…. without hassle and long negotiations.
4—Too much money out of your pocket. Don’t have the money you need to move on to the next phase of your life? Let us help! Ask us for details about our short term, fee-free loan that will help you get to where you need to be.
We are fair, reasonable, and experienced without any unrealistic expectations of the home buying process. Our goal is to simplify the process.
2. Wouldn’t it be better for me to hire a real estate agent and sell the home that way?
With us, there’s no need to clean and stage the home
- to wait months for a closing
- endless showings
- to spend money on repairs to get the home ready to sell
- to worry about inspection issues that will come up
- to worry about a drawn out negotiation process
3. What if I tell you about my home, have you come visit, and then decide I’m not interested?
4. What if I need to sell my home ASAP so that I can move/buy another house/pay off debt?
5. What if I’m interested but I’ve already listed my home with a realtor?
6. What if I’m in foreclosure/getting divorced/need to evict a tenant/or owe taxes or have a judgment lien on my home?
We are very experienced in dealing with homeowners in your situation and would be happy to discuss the specifics with you. No matter your situation, contact us and we can walk you through the options available to you so that we can buy your home and help you solve your problem.
7. What fees are associated with selling a home to you?
There are no hidden fees when selling your home to us. In fact, there are less fees than if you were to sell your home traditionally through a realtor since there are no realtor commissions due. The only fees you incur are the ones that YOUR attorney tells you there are.
8. How experienced are you? Can I trust you?
Experienced - I have partners with over15 years experience in helping homeowners like you. We have helped sellers who own single family, two family, three and four families, all the way up to apartment buildings sell their properties. We also have a licensed attorney as a part of our team who has closed over 1000 properties—there’s no situation or problem that we feel we can’t handle.
Trust – As a leader in the community, my Christian values I hold true to my heart. Our business values is predicated on integrity, character, respect, passion, compassion and trustworthiness. My company does not exist without God. Trust is Earn. We are locally owned – I thrive on family values and traditions and passing down to the younger generation.
God first – Family second – Business third!